Make yourself a Colour Wrap Bracelet or maybe an arm full!
To make a Colour Wrap Bracelet you will need -
- Leather rope
- Craft Cord
How to make your Colour Wrap or Friendship Bracelet -
- First, double up the leather rope and cut a piece long enough to wrap around your wrist 2.5 times.
- Next (one of the hardest parts ) picking the colours!
- After you have your colours, line the ends of the craft cord with the loop in the middle of your leather rope.
- Make a knot with the leather rope and craft cords, leaving a large enough loop for your button to go through.
- Start wrapping you first colour cord around the leather rope and the other strings of craft cord.
- Continue to wrap alternating colours.
- When you reach the end, tie the craft cord around the leather rope and double knot it.
- Next thread the leather rope through the button hole.
- Double knot and cut off the excess ends. Dot a little super glue on the knots for extra hold.
- Secure on your wrist by putting the button through the loop!