Make yourself a Magic Snow Globe!
We have all seen Snow Globes at Christmas and shook them to make the snow magically fall in fact I bet that you have one somewhere in your house!
How about making your own Snow Globe or giving them to your friends and family as presents?
The video below shows you how easy they are to make. If you are making a Snow Globe for Christmas, you could place a small cake decoration of a snowman, a Christmas tree, Santa or even all three!
To make your own Snow Globe you will need -
- a glass jar with a screw on lid
- a toy decoration to place inside the jar, for example a snowman cake decoration
- glitter for the snow and sparkly foil cut-outs
- strong glue
- a small ball of modelling clay
- glycerine (you can get this at a chemist or drug store)
If the Snow Globe is for Christmas you could decorate the jar with a ribbon or something similar to cover the lid!
Watch the video below and get ready to have some fun!